Everyone wants to be treated with respect, but not everyone knows how to be. Today I'm just going to give you a few ideas on how to be treated with respect.
1. Act respectable. No one is going to respect you if you always lose your temper, or act flirtatiously, or act disrespectfully to someone else.
2. Always treat Adults with respect, whether they deserve it or not.
3. Good posture is very helpful.
4. Do not allow people to treat you in an ungodly way. It is not wrong to walk away, and go stand by your parents.
5. Do not act ashamed of what you believe or ashamed of your family.
6. Always admit when you acted wrongfully and apologize for it.
While these ideas can help, they are not going to do you any good unless you have the Fruit of the Spirit in your life. So once again, prayer and Bible reading are just about the most important things. :-)