Saturday, May 14, 2016

An Update

Wow, it has been soooo long since I've updated this blog! I've actually sat down many times over the past four years to write something but nothing ever seemed quite right. I got yet another comment a few days ago asking for an update and so decided to start there. :-)

 Kit and I have been married for 4 years now and I've sure learned a lot along the way! I am beyond blessed to say that I love being married and that I have learned sooooo much along the ups and downs of married life.



We've also welcomed a son into our family! He was born very early but is now a happy, bouncy two year old who LOVES music and whose journey has taught me more about God than almost anything else so far in my life.




I'm looking forward to sharing some of the things I've learned in future posts. Thank you so much for continuing to read this blog - even though I haven't responded to many individual comments over the past few years I have read each one and prayed for each person that commented. I hope you enjoyed this short update! :-)




4 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello Joy. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India and I am glad to know that you are a Pastor's daughter. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to know you and get connected with you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post.You blog "Practical Purity for Christian Young Ladies is a need of an hour and the posts do content practical advices and tips to Christian young ladies. I would love to pass on to the young ladies in our church such practical tips and advice. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have you come to Mumbai with your husband and also bring other young people from your church to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email idis: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar wankhede. Looking forwardt o hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2016

Unknown said...

I have a question what is your religion? I mean like catholic, Baptist, Pentecostal, Mormon, primitive Baptist,Quaker, puritan? What are your thoughts on women's clothing? What Bible do you say is the one true word of God? I've started a blog recently about young ladies only I'm taking the bible and appling it to our lives(well I'm working on it any ways) and once I start getting some people reading it I would like to suggest some other blogs about similar stuff that has the same (well close to the same) beliefs as I do so that not only they can learn and be encouraged but that I might be as well

Joy said...

Lilly Pepper, I'm a Christian Reformed Presbyterian gal. The Westminster Confession is an excellent summary of what I believe and I usually read the King James or English Standard versions of the Bible. I don't update my blog very often, but I wish you well with yours! :-)

Unknown said...


Vend beauty
Time has gone but now the time is make more chill our life ,,,